Cover of Tell-All
Ben Flajnik proposes to either Courtney Robertson or Lindzi Cox on the March 12 season finale of The Bachelor, to be followed by the After the Final Rose special.
Not a moment too soon for the star, who has been miserable throughout the filming and aftermath of the hit show and reportedly hated his reality TV experience.
According to sources, Ben taped the Women Tell All episode and was taken aback by all the bitterness, and overheard griping about the show during the taping.
“Ben was talking to the producers and when they asked if he would do the show again he said ‘No way! This was the worst experience of my life,’” an insider said.
- Ben Flajnik on The Bachelor: WORST Experience Ever! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson “Work Well Together,” Bachelor Star Insists (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Ben Flajnik: Courtney and I ‘Work Really Well Together’ (people.com)
- Are Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson Faking a Relationship? (celebs.gather.com)
- Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson Accused of Lies, Fake Apology, Cheating “Web of Deceit” (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- ‘The Bachelor’ finale: who got the ring? (spoiler) (ontheredcarpet.com)
- Was Bachelor Ben the Worst Bachelor Ever? (eonline.com)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Courtney Robertson Shows Off Ring: Not From Ben Flajnik! (celebs.gather.com)
- Ben Flajnik, Courtney Robertson Attempt to Be Normal Couple (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Ben Flajnik Hoping People Have a Change of Heart about Courtney Robertson? (celebs.gather.com)